Tuesday, April 29, 2008

37 weeks...it won't be long!!



37 weeks!! Spencer can come anytime!!! I am definitely ready. Going to the doctor is an all day event now-a-days. I go to the doctor's office, then to Labor and Delivery Triage for tests and then back to the doctor's office. It's an hour drive up there and hour drive back, so it usually wears me out. Everybody I see tells me he can't drop any lower without falling out. Several women friends at the bank are taking bets on whether I make it through the week with no baby or not. One of them calls me just about everyday to see if they won or not.

Anyway, Clay has decided he doesn't want to be a big brother and that Spencer should just stay in Mommy's tummy. He doesn't want GiGi to come see him but only because he doesn't want her to sleep in his bed. I on the other hand am very ready for GiGi to be here. Clay demands a lot of energy!!!!!

No comments: