Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I survived the doctor...

I survived the doctor and the day in Springfield. The doctor's appointment went good except I have lost weight. He wants me to go as long as possible with this baby so that we can be sure he will be big enough. Spencer would not let them get a heart rate on him. He woudl kick hard enough to knock the doppler off my stomach. He doesn't like the pressure I guess. Maybe too much of Clay mashing on him?!?!?! I also went to meet with the anesthesiologist. My pain management is going to be easy - give me drugs and lots of them.
Anyway, I also went and registered at Toys'R'Us/Babies'R'Us and Wal-mart just to get an idea of what we are going to need. We won't need much but I sure found lots I want. I can't wait until he gets here. I had forgotten how small he will be until I got a diaper sample in the mail yesterday.

Clay goes to the dentist tomorrow for the first time ever! I think he's excited but he doesn't understand really. We'll let you know how it goes!!!!

No comments: