Sunday, June 1, 2008

Big Differences

You know, people warned me that Spencer would be totally different from Clay. So I've decided to make a list.
Spencer -
SLEEPS 6 hours at night!!! WOOHOO!!! Clay still doesn't.
Prefers to nurse over a bottle. Clay liked the bottle, I guess it was easier.
Has more diaper rash. I've already been through a case of Butt Paste.
Hates baths. I can't keep Clay out of the water.
Hates to be naked. Clay cries when I make him get dressed.

However, ther are some similarities -
They both fight going to sleep.
They both like to sleep on their tummies.
They both have an amazing unconditional love for their Mommy.

And whoever said you can't spoil a newborn can feel free to come sleep with Spencer on their chest in the recliner chair everynight. That's the best way he sleeps.

Clay is still really good with him. I have been impressed. Now if we could just get Clay potty trained!!!!!!

No comments: