Sunday, June 22, 2008

Clay is still a great big brother!

Clay is still really good with Spencer. He wants to hold him all the time. Spencer is a good baby. He has his moments but we all do.
They are coming Monday morning to fix the ceiling in the garage. I will be working to remove the trim in the master bedroom, little bathroom, hall, living room, dining room and kitchen. As soon as I get that done, we will move all the furniture in those rooms to the middle and cover it with plastic and they will come fix the walls and ceilings in the house. I hope to get it done by Tuesday morning.
I mowed and weed eated Saturday and sunburned my arms and neck. I have a few small blisters that really hurt. Clay wanted to 'tuk' when I got done and I told him no because I was hot and he told me to quit being a whiny butt.
I also took Kaytee, Emily, Clay, Julie and some of her friends fishing at Sutton's pond. Emily caught one and Clay got FIVE. Nobody else caught anything. Clay would rather feed the fish than actually fishing for them.
I go to the doctor Tuesday afternoon. I expect a good report, I've been feeling better and getting around better. Adjusting to two kids is better now too. I can get up, nurse Spencer, get him and me and Clay dressed and out the door in a little over on an hour. It used to take that long to nurse Spencer and get him dressed. We made it to church today. Going to church is pure torture for Clay and he doesn't really like it. It's only because he has to be quiet. He almost explodes. My saving grace is that Mrs. Janet, Doug, Gina and Sarah are usually there. Sarah and Clay have to sit together and share a hymnal. Spencer loves to go to church. He gets puled out of his car seat the second we hit the door and doesn't get put down until we leave. Mrs. Janet and Gina fight over him during worship service and then in Sunday School, the class plays pass the baby.
I'm making a list of what all I think we will need to go to Texas. I made a list and then had to go back and trim it down. I've trimmed it down twice and I still don't think I'll be able to ft it all in the pickup. I don't know when we are going and I don't know how long we will be gone. It depends on how long they take to fix the walls and ceilings and I still have to line up somebody to come paint everything while we are gone. All the furniture will be covered and me and the boys don't need to breathe all the fumes. David will stay at his mom and dad's. Close enough to keep an eye on things but not staying in the house either. I don't know what I will do with me fish while we are gone. My plants will go to Gracie's while we are gone she doesn't mind. She has an extremely green thumb. They haven't started fixing their house yet. They are really good neighbors and we are glad they are back from Arizona.
We'll post more later. I have some really good pictures that I will get uploaded eventually.

No comments: